A new Poll released Thursday by The Associated Press/GFK found Americans placed the blame for the bad economy squarely on the backs of George Bush and the congressional Republicans. And rightly so. Under his watch, America went from a surplus to a deficit, mainly because of his trillion dollars tax cuts, engaging in two wars and his nonsensical medicare part D.
This is now the numbers from the poll breaks down:
- Blames George Bush for the state of the economy? – 51% say it’s Bush’s fault.
- Blames Republicans for the state of the economy? – 44% say Congressional Republicans are to be blame.
- Blames Democrats for the state of the economy? –36% say it’s Congressional Democrats fault
- Blames President Obama for the state of the economy? – 31% say it’s President Obama’s fault.
Latest posts by Ezra Grant (see all)
- Man in Wheelchair Robs Bank in New York – And Gets Away! - June 30, 2015
- Senator Bernie Sanders Answers The Question about His Possible NRA Support – Video - June 28, 2015
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Her New Man – Video - June 27, 2015