Republican Indianapolis city councilman Jeff Miller has been charged with three counts of child molesting, fondling or touching after two 10-year-old girls alleged he inappropriately touched and massaged them, Fox 59 reports.
The charges come after Channel 8 WISH-TV Friday reported Miller was under investigation for an Oct. 20 incident listed as “sex crime — child fondling.” Authorities reportedly executed a search warrant in Miller’s home the following day.
According to the affidavit, Miller submitted the two young girls to fondling between Sept. 1 and Oct. 20, including massaging one of the victim’s legs and patting her buttocks. During a search of Miller’s home, police looked for “a bin of massage stuff.”
“When Jeff massages her, he uses all of the various massage tools in the box of massage stuff she described earlier,” the affidavit reads.
Miller told place he was friends with the girls’ parents. They would reportedly play hide-and-seek and a game called “Ride the Wild Jeff-beast” while at his home, according to police.
Pastor Duane Youngblood of the “Higher Call World Outreach Church” in Pittsburgh is once again under arrest.
The pastor and author of the book “Freedom From Homosexuality: No Longer Living The Lie,” is being charged for sexually assaulting a boy he was supposed to be counseling.
CBS reports that according to the victim, the abuse started in 2009 and ended in 2011 when he was a freshman in college and told Youngblood he didn’t want to be counseled by him anymore.
Youngblood reportedly asked the teen not to tell his mother “because he didn’t want to get into trouble.”
The pastor has a previous arrest record. In 2002, Youngblood was arrested for molesting a 15 year old boy. He was sentenced to one year of intermediate punishment and seven years’ probation.
And get this, Pastor Youngblood is also a registered sex offender.
Pay attention kids, ’cause today’s lesson — YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE.
TMZ has learned … Kevin Clash — who famously voiced Elmo — just scored a big victory in the child molestation cases filed against him, after a judge ruled that THREE accusers had waited too long to file their lawsuits.
According to the legal documents filed in federal court in New York and obtained by TMZ, the judge THREW OUT the lawsuits filed by Cecil Singleton, Kevin Kiadii and a 3rd unnamed accuser — after deciding their cases against Clash had been submitted after the statute of limitations had run out.
We broke the story … Singleton sued Clash back in 2012 (when he was 23) claiming an adult Clash seduced him when he was 15 years old. Singleton says they had sexual intercourse years later … when Cecil was an adult.
In the documents, the judge explains that the statute of limitations to sue expired 3 years after the accusers turned 18 … therefore, they’re all too late.
Clash resigned from his job with Sesame Street after several men — including Singleton and Kiadii — came forward with allegations of inappropriate sexual relationships.
Clash has denied any wrongdoing.
Read more: TMZ