Freakin’ amazing! Ten vinegar tricks, but number one got my attention.
This is my fool proof coconut fried rice recipe, the secret to good fried rice is to make sure the prepared rice is completely cool before mixing it into the stir fried vegetables.
Coconut milk – 2 cups
Rice – 2 cups
Water or Stock – 1 cup
Maggi – 2 cubes
Salt- To taste
Curry, thyme and nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon each
Oil – 1/4 cup
Onion (chopped) – 1/2 of a medium
Mixed vegetables – 1 cup
Green pepper (chopped) – 1 large
Shrimps pre cooked (optional) – 1 cup
Place a pot on medium heat, add in the coconut milk, water, salt, curry, thyme , nutmeg and one maggi cube. Combine.
Cover the pot until the mixture comes to a rolling boil
Add in the rice. Simmer on below medium heat until rice is cooked and there is no more liquid in the rice . Set aside to cool
In a large skillet, heat up the oil. Add in the chopped onions, green pepper , maggi and mixed vegetable. Stir fry for 3- 5 minutes
Add in already cooked rice and shrimps. Combine.
Taste and adjust for seasoning. Simmer for 3 more minutes.
Serve with Fish and Plantain.
This is a six layered pizza “cake” developed by Canadian pizza chain Boston Pizza. The pizza cake is the present leader in an online poll by the chain, to determine what non pizza food they should turn into pizza.
Other creations by Boston Pizza include chipotle chicken and bacon pizza taco and “Pizzaburger” sliders.
This “cake” may be bringing a heart attack to a store near you…soon!
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 8 (1-inch) slices round ciabatta
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced almonds
1. Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Whisk together first 6 ingredients (through almond extract) in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in both types of milk. Pour mixture into a shallow baking dish. Working in batches, if necessary, place bread in dish and let soak 3 minutes on each side.
3. Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. For each slice of the bread, place 2 tablespoons almonds in a single (but fairly densely packed) layer on the hot griddle, forming an area the size and shape of a bread slice. Press 1 side of the bread into the almonds, and cook 4 minutes or until golden brown. (You will probably need to repeat this process in 2 batches.) Flip the bread over, and cook 3–4 minutes or until speckled golden brown. Serve immediately.
Not one, but two beverages served to a customer clearly showing symbols associated with satanic cults.
Megan Pinion posted photos of two beverages she bought at a Baton Rouge coffee shop on her Facebook page, one showing a star and another with the number 666 drawn in the foam.
She said the star appeared within the cup’s circular rim as if it were Lucifer’s pentagram, and the three-digit numeral refers to the Antichrist foretold in the Book of Revelations.
Pinion said the star might simply have been in reference to one in the company’s logo, which some say contains occult symbols itself.
A spokesman for Starbucks said the company became aware of Pinion’s complaints, which were shared by about 1,800 people, through the social media service.
“We reached out to her through social media and apologized,” said company spokesman Tom Kuhn. “We’re taking the complaint seriously. We’re not sure who served her or what kind of beverage it was. It looks kind of caramel-ish in the photos.”