Poll – Some Republican Women Want a Sexist President


According to a new CNN poll, almost 75 percent of registered American women voters oppose Donald Trump. The other 25 percent are obviously Republican women who see nothing wrong with a little or a lot of sexism in their presidential candidate.

The poll released Thursday, taken before the spat with rival Ted Cruz over his wife, found that 73 percent of registered female voters in the United States had an unfavorable view of Trump. That’s in line with a Reuters poll from last week that found more than half of American women hold a “very unfavorable” view of the billionaire.

“That gives him a huge number of voters he has to make up from somewhere,” said American University political science professor Karen O’Connor. “And I don’t know where they will come from.”

Opposition to Trump among women also extends to the GOP. A recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that 47 percent of Republican women could not see themselves supporting Trump, a number significantly higher than for any other GOP candidate.  

“It further highlights the calamity that a Donald Trump nomination would be,” said Doug Heye, a former Republican National Committee aide who opposes Trump.


I’m just tired of the lies and nonsense coming from the GOP, so this is my little contribution to combat the nonsense!