Here’s The Link: CNN Poll – 70% of Young Adults Believe Obamacare Will Work

obamacareOB

Earlier today, I tweeted a recent poll by CNN saying that 70% of young Americans believe the problems with the Obamacare website will eventually be fixed.

Here’s the tweet:

Needless to say, some Republicans on Twitter couldn’t believe that this poll actually existed, and thought that I was making it up. I don’t blame them for thinking this. Their political leaders are constantly feeding them false information which they readily eat up, so naturally when someone shares the truth, they feel the need to question it as well.

Here is one example of the replies I got to the tweet mentioned above:

So with that said, here is the link to the A CNN/ORC International poll where that tweet came from. And here is a CNN article that mentions this data. Below is an exert of the actual article.

Younger Americans are much less likely to express negative views of the new health care law.

“Only 25% of 18-to-34 year olds say that the new law is a failure, compared to more than four in 10 in any other age bracket. Seven in 10 younger Americans think the current problems faced by Obamacare will eventually be fixed. Senior citizens are split, and most people between 35 and 65 years old think that the system is permanently broken,” said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

The poll was conducted November 18-20 for CNN by ORC International, with 843 adult Americans questioned by telephone. The survey’s overall sampling error is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

To the doubters: – Where it says “only 25% of 18-34 year olds say that the new law is a failure,” it means that the remainder 75% think the law is NOT a failure. And where it says, “seven in 10 younger Americans think the current problems faced by Obamacare will eventually be fixed,” that “seven in 10” actually mean 70%.

Hope this helps.

0

I’m just tired of the lies and nonsense coming from the GOP, so this is my little contribution to combat the nonsense!

Website: