Come up with the wittiest, most outlandish repartee between our two beloved political icons and the commenter with the most “likes” will have their dialogue published into the word balloons. Both art and copy will then be re-posted with a credit line for the winner!
1. No more than 80 characters (including spaces between words and sentences).
2. Colorful, adult language allowed, but keep it G-rated please : )
3. Indicate dialog for Democrat symbol (the donkey) and Republican symbol (the elephant)
4. Winner will be notified via Facebook inbox mail before their entry is published.
5. Winner’s name or tag will be used as a credit line, your choice.
Contest ends January 31, 2013 @10am. Revised art with winner’s copy and credit line will be posted February 1st, after winner notification.
Amy Conton is a freelance writer and graphic designer living in New York, USA.