Bill O’Reilly of The O’Reilly Factor, another creation of the FOX LIES, resorted to the oldest trick in the book – when you’re in a position where a guest on your show is pointing out the facts and those facts dispelled your lies, try to win back the argument by shouting.
This particular show happened back in March, just about a month ago when the Health Care bill was voted on and passed as the Law of the land. Mr. O’Reilly began the segment by doing what he calls his “talking points.” He started by listing some points about the just passed law, some of which were:
- The IRS will monitor what kind of Health Insurance you have
- Your health records will be transferred to the federal government
After pointing out these two “talking points,” Mr. O’Reilly began the introduction of his guest.
His guest, Anthony Weiner is a progressive democrat and congressman representing New York. Mr. Weiner read the bill, understands what’s in the bill and voted for the bill. He’s been on many talk shows and the assumption must be made that his intention was to come on the O’Reilly Factor to point out where Mr. Reilly was misunderstanding the new law.
O’Reilly began by asking Mr. Weiner if he disagree with the “talking points,” and Mr. Weiner replied;
Well you have a couple of factual things wrong. First, there’s nothing in the bill that has any health records being revealed to the federal government. There’s nothing that has the IRS finding out your health insurance status except whether you have insurance or not and that is whether you are going to claim it in order to be able to get your deductions.
At this point, Bill O’Reilly interrupts with this;
Let me challange, let me challange… number 1. On the health records, if you read the Wall Street Journal today, there’s a big article, that in order for the federal government to make decisions on who get’s what, you gonna have to have a review panel of some kind to look at people’s status.
At this point, the O’Reilly starts feeling his audience getting on edge. They were starting to get the truth, and that is something O’Reilly couldn’t have. Let the shouting begin!
Feel free to see how this segment turned out. Enjoy!
- Weiner Is a Winner for Telling It like It Is (bilerico.com)
- Weiner: GOP Is ‘Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of The Insurance Industry’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anthony Weiner Smacks Down Peggy Noonan (videocafe.crooksandliars.com)
Latest posts by Ezra Grant (see all)
- What “Dr. Evil” Had to Say about The Sony Hack and North Korea – Video - December 22, 2014
- Obamacare is Working – Look at The Numbers – PIC - December 22, 2014
- Eric Garner’s Mother and Wife Denounced The Murder of NY Police Officers - December 21, 2014